We’re always on the lookout for new products, and when we find something that we really like, we find a home for it. Our favorites may be the old standbys or new products that our customers are raving about.
You may wonder how something makes the cut when there is already so much competition for shelf space. What’s the criteria? Our tasting panel loves to be blown away by an outstanding product, and when this happens, it is generally unanimous. Another key consideration is sustainability–we love our local suppliers. If you try something that you think we should be stocking, tell one of our managers–we want to know about it. Some of our favorite products are listed below.
- Just Desserts cakes
- Studebaker cheesecakes
- Mincemeat pies for the holidays
- Allegria and Taste of Italy Biscotti
- Oakland’s Pietisserie pies
- Marin Pasta’s heavenly ravioli
- Stonewall Kitchen’s condiments
- Local artisan bread from Acme and Semifreddi
- La Piana’s spreads and sauces
- Cowboy Creamery’s award-winning cheeses
- Sukhi’s Indian Foods–try their Nanwiches
- KATZ & Company’s award-winning vinegars
- Apollo Olive Oil
- A wide variety of chocolate, because we believe that it’s not just a snack or dessert; rather, it nourishes the soul